1) Buyout coming soon (search for Bayer bids of Algeta for 2.9 Bil and DNDN Hires JP Morgan to sell the company)
2) CEO-John Johnson has experience selling the company. He sold Imclone to Lilly for 6.5 Bil when he was a CEO there
3) Q4 & Q1, 2014 will be good & DNDN will hit $5+ *Even* NO buyout (Listen to Q3 conf)
4) EU approval for Provenge...partnership coming
5) Reduce Cogs
6) Record patient enrollments in Oct 13
7) Long Pipeline of new cancer Drugs
8) Automation of its production to save cost
9) Focus on Big accounts (less sale force, less paper work, more profit..etc)
10) Provenge has less side effects and Prolong Patient life than Xofigo, Zytiga and Xtandi
11) DNDN's ACI platform where it cures many forms of Cancer
12) DNDN is way way way under value at current price
13) Immunotherapy is saving lives where conventional therapies fail.
14) Earning Estimate has been raised by Zacks and Zacks has upgraded DNDN to a "BUY" from "Hold".
15) The next paradigm shift in medicine will be advances in cell therapy -- it’s under way" by Jason Kolbert
16) Maxim Group Upgrades Dendreon to Buy, Target Raised to $10 (Provenge can generate "significant free cash flow under the right corporate structure.")
17) DNDN has THE ONLY Approved Immunotherapy in the US and the EU!.
18) Seeking Alpha, Motley Fool, and Zacks are all on board with DNDN.
19) Per Cancer Research Institute: Provenge by stating, "Study after study has shown that Provenge comes with very few side effects, exemplifying one of the major potential advantages of immune-based treatments over conventional cancer-fighting therapies.
20) Dendreon Is A Steal Compared To New Drug Development: Forbes actually estimates the median cost of a new drug to be $4.2 billion for companies large enough to have at least three drugs.
this puts the value of Dendreon in the $2.4 - 3.0 billion range also, 5x - 6x higher than current market capitalization
21) Neuvenge/Bladder Cancer Drug development has been going well
22) There is no threat to Provenge from a bio-similar until April, 2022
23) Prostate cancer is the second leading cause of cancer death in American men after lung cancer
24) Trials for sequencing Provenge with Xtandi and Zytiga have showed some promising/benefits - more Rev for DNDN in the future.
Note: Study of Provenge seq with Zytiga has been completed with results to be presented next week at JP Morgan Conf??? could be.
25) DNDN Short Interest is declining and Call Volume has picked up since late Nov 2013
26) Provenge is supported by insurers including Medicare
27) Prostate cancer cases continue to be diagnosed in the U.S. in abundance (estimated 238,590 new cases of prostate cancer will be diagnosed)
28) Algeta's Xofigo US sale is only $17 mil while Dendreon's Provenge sale is $68+ mil per qrt. Bayer tries to pay 2.9 Bil for Xofigo drug.
29) Big Pharma Cos need to set a foot in Cancer Gene Therapy. Google it
30) Prostate cancer is the 2nd most common cancer worldwide for males, and the 5th most common cancer overall, with an estimated 900,000 new cases diagnosed in 2008