Or hold? I bought a little higher than where we are right now, at $10.65- I am grateful!!! to see the run up to here. I can afford the loss on the $ unless you guys/gals think it will go up some more.
I like STLD, and will buy back again, but I want to preserve capital, unless the trend up is going to continue.
Daisy you don't need to reply.
Thanks to all.
Awesome run guys and gals- I sold at $11.30 a few days ago, I am impressed with the action since I sold!
I want to buy back in- I believe steel stocks will be available at lower pricing in the near future, just my opinion.
As i wrote in this post (3 April) "i think next week we will return back and then we can restart to 11,97 and then 12,79; with a good wind stld can do 15$ "
4 and 5 April indeed we are returned back and then we have climbed up to 12.03 (today's high). Now my view is.. we are going to touch the tall part of the bullish trendline but we are going there too quickly and so, probably, tomorrow we will climb again before falling next week. The time is little and important news are nearby; with good news we will break the resistances and 15$ won't be a dream.
I think that if we will climb tomorrow, can be wise sell immediately and wait for the next news.
Wow, I am glad I didn't sell! I will hold for $14 and finally make some $ do-rah-me!
Daisy, I told you to not respond to this but you did not listen!
Thanks however because what I can gather- every time you show up good things for long holders happen!
Thanks to you Daisy!
Current earnings (1st qtr) may be baked into the price (if they don't miss current expectations) but certainly not the 2nd qtr and beyond. MT already said today that the 2nd qtr will be as bad as the first. Sorry its going to be the entire year!
If we look only at charts, STLD fell and precisely stopped on the good mini trenline which can be seen from March 18 to today; the bottom of this line yesterday was placed in 9.10 area and so we bounced up to 9.20
So if stld will lose this line, we will probably see 8.30 and then 7.8 (that is the final bottom over witch i can see nothing); but if stld will climb starting today, as i hope, then we can smile and perhaps see the stars in a few days