Looking at the charts only... If we break the $1.00 level we should go to $2.00 within the next 6 months but It will depend on how the company is looking then... we will have to have really good news/revenue to get back up to $5.oo by Christmas.
I am not in yet and will be waiting for a lower entry point but may miss that .... the volume is really good. I am willing to buy at .38... if I miss that then I will buy if we break the .50 leval (because the up trend) will be set up Gr8 too me! That is just my thoughts..... I will buy at .52
I agree with reaching the 2 dollar mark. 5 may be pushing it unless investors receives great news from the company.
It's tough to say when buying now is the best option, because looking at the chart only, judging from the past 3 years, pattern dictates that this stock will keep going up until early April, which by then the stock will drop.
Unfortunately I will miss this oppurtunity to buy in due to me investing money on other stocks, but hopefully after early April when the stock starts declining, I will be able to buy in at a fairly cheap price. I will be satisfied with buying in at .50.