Wed, Apr 23, 2014, 9:28 AM EDT - U.S. Markets open in 2 mins.


% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Cytosorbents Corporation Message Board

  • jaxla jaxla Apr 3, 2013 11:11 AM Flag

    Maybe now we can start seeing stock price appreciation in 2013

    As I mentioned last year, I would be happy to see 1 cent increase per week for the rest of the year. Hope that is possible as that would just get us to Zack's estimate from 9 months ago.

    Sentiment: Buy

    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies
    • I think any positive dosing study results and or KOL's that publish any positive results we could easily jump 30-40% + IMO. As for U.S studies I am not concerned at this date since we will be used in the EU for some time before the U.S. And if they are getting good results I feel they will de given some form of fast track to approval by the FDA. Good luck and I did buy more today

    • at one penney per week the stock price would be around $0.51 per share by end of year. However, the way this stock is moving right now, we could be closer to 70 cents by end of year. Looking Good, folks.

      Sentiment: Buy

    • That would be nice, but today's news has hardly moved the stock price. Something else is apprently holding us back. But I hope you are right.

      Haven't seem much posted by ping, bertha or ou recently. wonder what they think of the revenues.

      Sentiment: Hold

      • 1 Reply to baroque_oboe_man
      • I thought the report was good. I thought we'd get a bigger bounce than we have. Since the company isn't at cash flow break even yet, and we haven't seen the dosing trial results, I think there are still skeptics. But it appears to me that everything is on track and about to take off. Getting a partner would be nice - as would getting the dosing trial results. But I definitely like seeing the sales accelerate.

        With interest in the filter growing, I have concluded that there aren't issues with it working. My hunch is that the doctors using it know it's a breakthrough in critical care treatment. But they aren't going to come forward and publicly promote the filter like an infommercial. I think they are waiting for the dosing trial results so the company can release official data. Once the data is available, the large hospital chains can justify using the filter - and if all goes according to plan, the stock price will really take off.

        The delay between the product approval and getting more data has been a major factor in the stock's price decline. But I agree with those who think we've bottomed and 2013 will be a good year for investors. I hope the next wave of financing is done after we get good news and the stock price is higher.

        Sentiment: Strong Buy

0.23Apr 22 3:59 PMEDT

Trending Tickers

Trending Tickers features significant U.S. stocks showing the most dramatic increase in user interest in Yahoo Finance in the previous hour over historic norms. The list is limited to those equities which trade at least 100,000 shares on an average day and have a market cap of more than $300 million.