I'am in doubt whether or not to sell my shares, now I still can make some profit. With no news soon, we will be back near 10 cents again. We had a lot of promises, promises (conference call autumn 2013), 20 potential partners lining up, not realy I suppose. My main concern is the silence regarding the clinical relevance of Cytosorb. Sales numbers and some forecast information will come in weeks, so I'll wait until then to decide.