Bad move on Rob's part and poor communication from Rubicon is creating too much uncertainty. These actions do not bode well for the Whomp family fortune. I am certain of the value of the deposit, but until more information is available RBY seems to be in a weaker position. This could lead to actions from another company that are less favorable to shareholders. RBY needs to clarify this and their future plans very soon.
I disagree. Rob knows when and why dilution is needed. I think there is an offer in the works and Rob was stepping aside and reducing his stake. I still believe he has exposure to Rubicon via Lexam and other vehicles (correct me if I'm wrong).
Don't fall in love with a stock (I'm preaching to myself here). It is very easy to get emotionally attached to an investment. I held on to this for a long time while seeing other great opportunities pass me by. Sometimes you just gotta move on.
I don't follow this logic....First he eliminiated his stake....Would you do that if an offer was coming. NO!!! Unless he knew that management wanted to accept the offer or probably would and he wouldn't want to.....Perhaps the offer wouldn't be made if he was still a stake /share holder...So out of the goodness of his heart he steps aside so an offer can be made???
We're dreaming.....He got out because he saw the stock was stalled, the company was going to have to raise more money to go mining and he decided to capture his profit...while the rest of us hold the bag through what now today is a 6+% drop...