You don't really expect anyone to tell you to pull the trigger, do you? Nobody is going to take this responsibility, certainly not me. The best I can say, IMHO we are close to the bottom. but is this THE bottom - nobody knows. Among other trades (mostly stock options), I am getting in and out of these almost every day, sometimes multiple times a day. If you read my post earlier in the day, I got out of the day trade about 4% below the top. With my own money I am OK with that. If I pull you out of a trade 4% too early or advised you to get in before it lost 4% - I'd feel real bad. Even the best TAs put odds on your side at about 75/25 ratio, where 25% is your risk.
When I present my analysis/opinion I do it to the best and within the limits (!) of my knowledge at the time I present it. I can tell you my strategy: I'll be trading into the NUGT position, but tactical approach will depend on a lot of things that may change every few minutes, and sure as hell I will not hold NUGT position longer than 6-8 weeks..
There is one advice I can give you, and I'll be content with it no matter what. If you are talking long term DO NOT BUY NUGT, instead build a portfolio of the best stocks within the sector enhance return by may be selling calls against the stocks. May be even trade NUGT/DUST around this core position. Or just buy GDX and sell calls against this position. Whatever you do, use stop losses to limit the risk
the charts were setting itself up for a possible retest of gdx 36. since the time for that test to happen today has passed people are starting to take profits. i am wondering too whether i should take profits now or wait to see what tomorrow brings. and maybe that's what scares me. depends what gold does overnight.
I think it is a bounce and more likely to go under 20 soon
but I am in for 1000 and maybe two if it keeps rising
Have to pay to play
but I am prepared to buy double down at 19 or 15 and would sell on any down move
if it drops .3 or .4 it is sold