I have decided to take some profits as I have almost double my money in SILC (at $23.50). I sold about 40% of my holdings and will buy back in if the stock drops back down below $22. I still believe that that stock will go up, but it was time for a little diversification.
Larry---I still have about 60% of my holdings of SILC and needed to bring my total % down below 20%. I can now retire about 2 years earlier than I could about 6 months ago and if the stock does go above $35, I will take another 2 years off of that date.
And if it goes to $40 or better, I think I'll through a party!
I agree with you but there could be some pullback in which case F&C will get those shares back. I did not sell any shares today and quite frankly if I do it will probably be a small percentage of my shares and it will be at $25+ minimum.