looks like another short attack without any substance behind it, just like the last one. I will continue to hold my position and if stock goes much lower will buy more just as I did the last time when the stock hit 12
Sentiment: Strong Buy
I'm looking to buy more but am patient, it has the downward momentum to drop a bit more and if I see an indication of leveling off I'll buy at this range.
Seems like a bad day to try and short a stock. I bet there was an information leak allowing the cheaters to bail and we are about to get screwed.
here's the problem with a leak. If it is discovered and the SEC looks at the volume and who was selling there will be a huge problem for the sellers. We will wait and see.
I think one other (sorry I forget the name) clinical test lab posted some poor numbers. I too am salivating to buy more.
I agree. There is no news to warrant this.