TSRX would be worth around $19-$20 for that same amount.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
If, and only if Cubist decides that it wants to acquire TSRX, then I do not believe that it will be a cash offer, only a stock-swap. They would probably offer between .25-.33/ 1 TSRX.
I am of the opinion that any TSRX deals of any sort are maybe a bit into the future as their clinical and regulatory evolves maybe a bit further.
But ya never say never! Because when ya say never, it then happens---LOL! Instead of saying never, I hold my core at my level just in case!
I know this, I would hold more if their submission was in and being actively considered by the agency. That day will likely come soon enough.