What I think is hillarious is that when a stock has momentum like this the shorts try to pounce on it before doing any due dilligence. They just short at will and think it's going to tank.
What they don't realize is that there is an offer on the table for a buyout and the longs keep piling in and we get this rediculous parabolic squeeze. LOL
Does anybody remember Warner Chillcott? LOL That was a mother short squeeze recently. I actually got caught in that one. Lost a couple thousand.
Just FYI for all longs. AS SOON as they announce this partner or buyout and the terms are sealed. Take your cash and run. They always fade and that's when I'll short this.
But until then. This stock sure is rocking! Take some profit on the way up. Especially if you are up over 100%. It's ok to play on the house money.
Good Luck to all Longs.
Prepare to get squeezed shorties. Wait until you see the Press Release.. LOL
CBST is 50+ . Buy me out for 50+. Or let's take it all the way to market and then I will see my 50++. Pneumonia indication justifies this all by itself. I can wait Mr.CEO. But will settle for less if it means getting this to the people who need it. Partnership and or buyout is good if it gets it to them quickly.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
it could def. be a reality until its not. OPTR rejected CBST 1B offer a few months ago, several speculated that others offers including CBST would return come mid June. Here we are going into end of July and no offers for OPTR have come forth thus far. We know that TSRX is working with CBST and offers a superior drug to OPTR, as of the article TSRX was 1/2 of OPTR MCap and it still has room to go to get there...could CBST or others be eyeing TSRX. My DD can easily justify $20 offer even up to a $30 right now....lets see how this works out...pps just do not move like this for nothing. I was in AMRN at $6 when it ran to $19 and it was later found out a year later Joe Z rejected an offer at $15 bet they would like that back again........
rick, while your note is very positive, why would anyone sell below or near buyout price and 'run' ? Partnership is equally will be valuable especially if Euro partner is willing shoulder marketing costs as part of the deal. Even if there is a secondary to finance the marketing next year, stock will go up as long term TSRX prospects are too good with $1 billion market. Just MHO
I'll sell after the buyout, not the partnership. I believe like Rick, who seems to know, that an offer(s) is on the table. $13+ this week, unless a buyout/partenership blindsides us this week, then much higher. ;-)
Sentiment: Strong Buy