IG..(MC $75 M) 3x Product launched,,2 or 3 FDA approvals imminent // 11x awaiting FDA approval
A REAL Undiscovered Goldmine with Monster Upside Potential .. GLTA !!
Ticker ( NYSE: IG )
Market Cap : $75 M
Cash : $2.3 M
Price : $1.70
Shares Out : 43 M .....(31 Million Shares held by Big Investors)
Float : 11 M
1) Laughable Market Cap of $75 M
2) Cash for 12 Months ....... Profitability before Year End
3) 3x Products launched in USA since December 2012
4) Fourth Product will enter the Market in this Quarter
5) 11x Products under review by FDA many of these will get FDA approval within 12 Months
6) Another 3x ANDA filings coming before year end
7) 72% of all Shares Outstanding held by Insiders & Institutions and still buying more
8) Small Float of only ~11 Million Shares
I think targets of $8-12 within 1-2 years is more realistic than Roth Capitals $3.50 .
Roth starts IGI Labs at buy
August 7, 2013
Roth Capital Partners has initiated coverage of IGI Laboratories (NYSE MKT:IG) with a “buy” rating and 12-month price target of $3.50, saying the impetus for the rating is “expectations for the company’s internal proprietary generic pipeline to come to fruition and drive sustainable earnings profitability.”
Analyst Scott Henry writes that IGI Labs has 11 ANDAs at the FDA, and “we expect approvals starting in late 2013/early 2014. We view this pipeline as the engine for sustainable profitability in 2014-plus.”
In addition, he said IGI is currently launching two new products – Synalar and econazole nitrate – that could have combined annual peak revenue potential approaching $10-million. These compounds could take the company to earnings breakeven, he added.
“We believe that topicals are among the most attractive segments for an emerging generics company, with higher barriers to entry and better pricing,” he said. “We believe that this further makes IGI Labs a target for industry consolidation.”