after Dec 31 without filing the requirement.
It is slowly going up. So it is regardless what you think or do on this message board, stock price will do or move on its own way.
APWR could rock 100% or 200% up the next day just like before. Keep shorting if you can.
Good luck all.
You've made around 95% of what you could possibly make 1.42 v 1.50...why would you bother waiting? The stock is junk and will eventually hit $0, but I cant see how the remaining 5% is worth holding it for who knows how long.
You can cover with worthless shares , but I would take the Bull's arguement to heart. We could go over $1.50 in the blink of an eye.
Check the market cap, if only part of the company
"exists" ---- Bears keep insisting it is a shell ----
you're looking at fair value far exceeding your buyin at $1.50.
Good Luck to All
New Car , Caviar , gonna Buy me a Foot-Ball team ....
At some point your broker would journal the position out of your account and you would close the trade as bot at zero for tax purposes. Don't forget you already received the proceeds of the short sale. It's getting closer and closer.
me a Foot-Ball team...... maybe Pink Floyd is before your time.
I 'member seeing the guys in the dorms spacing to Pink Floyd and watching those Lava -lamp movies for hours. Gee,
that didn't affect their reeasoning capabilities at all , now did it ?
Anyway , I agree we are looking at good news ahead
for APWR in the coming few days.
My New car on order , pickup n paid Friday. Thanks APWR !
Notice I wrote "paid" . You young folks buy everything on credit
, then consider it a "posession". It is not ----
Between you car payment , mortgage , student loan, 201k Plan , no pension and your part of the mounting National Debt
you're going to go into middle age burdened like
a rented Burro.....