1. Beat estimate by .02
2. Product revenue up 65% from 2Q of 2012
3. Total revenue up 53% from 2Q of 2012
4. Approximately 90% of the net loss reported for quarter consists of non-cash expenses, primarily share-based compensation, depreciation, and amortization
5. Product cost of sales increased 25% from 2Q 2012 due to increased volume of product sales
6. Company has $46.4 million in cash and marketable securities
Just listened to conference call. Their earnings report is actually much better than I initially thought. Essentially their earnings were masked by the $9 million dollar non-cash expenses, meaning actual earnings were much, much higher. Demand has reportedly skyrocketed and their technology is fast becoming the "standard." To quote one of the analysts on the call, this was a "phenomenal" quarter. Great job DXCM team!
On a side note, the CEO did a great job during managing the conference call. Confident, informative, and very bullish, backed with data and a clear vision for his anticipated 40% year over year growth plan.