Yes. Sell and cut your losses. Maybe keep 5% of your holdings for "fun" and sell the other 95%. Future earnings will be effected by the restatement. Not good. Very bad. Look, it is still above the all time low and with this news???
I'd sell to cut the loss, you'd feel relieved after selling, i'm not sure when it'll go backup to that level, I've done something like that, I couldn't even sleep well everything night, Or just leave them there and forget about it for a while, a few months later it might surprise u,
Cut your losses. This stock is going down. As much as I love groupon 9 billion is way too much. This stinks of being a bubble. They are losing money. Even if they magically get into the green, the PE will be ridiculous. They are easily replaced/ cloned. My advice, sell.