Fri, Sep 19, 2014, 8:18 AM EDT - U.S. Markets open in 1 hr 12 mins

Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Celldex Therapeutics, Inc. Message Board

  • raysfrom98 raysfrom98 Jan 25, 2013 1:55 PM Flag

    When negotiating a corporate partnership, absolute silence is likely a requirement of the deal process.

    Hear that hushhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?

    Going forward, I think one takes a chance not being fully invested going into the weekends. Would hate to read a news flash on Friday evening, or Monday early morning and not be invested fully.

    Thoughts?

    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies
    • Raymond - no PT deal until the fat lady over at the FDA sings re 011. if she sings short and sweet then a PT if its a long drawn out opera then get ready for more dillution.

      nice to see PPS in a holding pattern. no money to be made in the short term so I am playing in the clsn sandbox with a binary bet that will play out in 3 days.

      its only money my friend.

    • I suspect also we are very, very close to partnership deal. I would not want to be in a traded out position here either as there will be no warning. You will either be in and capture the immediate upside when announcement comes or miss it completely. We know that any deal will be exceptional because of the current cash position and what AM has said about expectations (i.e. Celldex will not be giving future indication and line extention potential of CDX-011 away). Remember there is also ex-US deal for Rindo on the table as well. In any event, I expect to see immediate run to $12 on any partnership announcement most likely in the next 8-10 weeks, then steady climb to the $16 target through the end of the year with additional upside potential for any new instream Rindo data or other positive study product data coming in on the pipeline compounds. With the end of phase II FDA meeting complete, the net present enterprise value should be able to be determined for a deal. The only caveate I see here is if there is surprise upside potential for conditional approval of CDX-011 that is still secret information none of us are aware of that has yet to be released or perhpas not even decided. If so, then deal for CDX-011 will be in limbo pending this outcome. Either way a deal is likely 1st quarter this year since this would be the best way to maximize the medicinal potential CDX-011 by broadening the clinical program to study additional (broader and larger) medical indications and this will take deep pocketed partner.

      Sentiment: Strong Buy

    • My thoughts exactly! I have a gut feeling that when a major announcement comes it will be on a Monday morning, but I will not be choosy on the timing.

      Sentiment: Strong Buy

    • I agree. I'm optimistic and confident. A little impatient, but good things will eventually happen for this company and its shareholders.

      Sentiment: Strong Buy

      • 1 Reply to whippersnapper65
      • Don't get impatient. You will be tempted to sell out on a 25% move up or down and risk missing the key run coming home while standing in line at the checkout counter buying apples . . . . Stock has been on steady climb from 2 1/2 dollars 18 months ago. Best to buy more on dips when you can and accumulate. Slow and steady progress across deep phase I-III portfolio of drugs in development is evident and will win the raced and bear fruit for a bountiful harvest - if you can hang in and have patience.

        Sentiment: Strong Buy

 
CLDX
14.09-0.33(-2.29%)Sep 18 4:00 PMEDT

Trending Tickers

i
Trending Tickers features significant U.S. stocks showing the most dramatic increase in user interest in Yahoo Finance in the previous hour over historic norms. The list is limited to those equities which trade at least 100,000 shares on an average day and have a market cap of more than $300 million.
Rite Aid Corporation
NYSEThu, Sep 18, 2014 4:02 PM EDT