rumble....you mean like would BHO send EGYPT fF-16 fighter planes and two months that government you just GAVE FREE PLANES TOO is ousted by a military coupe..I dunno know why would you unless your a #$%$ named BHO-the community organizer extrardinaire who would be POTUS?
Sentiment: Strong Buy
China and Russia understand America better than we do.
1. They understand we are an individualistic narcisstic society that consumes irrational amount of goods....5% of the worlds population with 25% of the worlds consumption. China just fed into and they grew as we diseased from inside out.
2. We cannot not play the role of the world's police due to our superpower position, ego, ethics and conservative base.
3. Our military is completely dependant on the strength of our economy. But by weaking our economy further by forcing increased military involvement in these proxy wars will only further weaken our economy. Current debt at $17 trillion and increasing.
4. China and Russia knows they cannot direclty beat America militarily so they will continue to take bites of our economy and military through proxy wars.
5. We are slowly being checkmated and we just dont know it.
because we will be judged by history that we stood by doing nothing while innocents were getting slaughtered by a butcher in Damascus. A super-power cannot have that written about it for all of time. We have to intervene wherever we see genocide. We have no choice. The only question is how we do this. Build a big coalition, use strategic assets and weaponry and perform a clinical operation...something like what CLDX does...not carpet-bombing the entire body but through targeted immunotheraphy...
There are a lot of innocents getting killed in other countries at a much higher rate. We're not doing anything for them. It isn't genocide in Syria. But it is genocide in some of the other countries. Remember Clinton not only didn't intervene in Rwanda, he tried to mislead the world the genocide was only a series of isolated events. And his reasoning? Oil. There was no oil or other strategic interests of the US there, so he didn't want to get involved. But he didn't want the public pressure to get involved also, so he had the propaganda coming from the White House set to convince everyone it wasn't genocide. History isn't judging Clinton so terribly and kids aren't being taught that part of his legacy.
"because we will be judged by history that we stood by doing nothing while innocents were getting slaughtered by a butcher in Damascus."
So our answer is to make peace is by sending smart bombs and due some of our own butchery? Blow up followers of Assad in the name of what? To preserve what?
"A super-power cannot have that written about it for all of time. We have to intervene wherever we see genocide. We have no choice."
Really? Seems to work for China and Russia. When our enemies are killing each other, it's not entirely a bad thing.