First I just want to say that like many here on this MB, I am disgusted by the bashing. I am NOT new to this, but the level of bashing going on here is ridiculous. Those truly invested in INO, do NOT respond to them. When you do, you only give them what they want.
Now to those who are new or who are long and want some reassurance:
1) The Roche deal is incredible. Roche invests in companies which contain tremendous potential such as Amgen. This deal provides substantial cash flow for a billion dollar market
2) Take a look at our CEO. He is not your "Average Joe" when it comes to running a company. This man is a genius and was trained in economics, engineering and biological sciences at MIT where he was a U.S. Senate Honors Scholar but it doesn't stop there. He holds a Ph.D. in Biochemical Engineering from the University of Pennsylvania AND an MBA in Finance from the Wharton School which so happens to be the most prestigious in the country. Oh not to mention that he is also our largest direct shareholder with 11,940,809 shares. Please, try to find me a CEO that has that kind of faith in a company in this kind of field. Oh yeah, there was one with the name of Robert W. Duggan of a company named Pharmacyclics which turned him into a BILLIONAIRE.
3) Inovio's Board of Directors is loaded with men of previous success. One man, Adel Mahmoud was the former President of Merck Vaccine's, a President of Princeton University, and responsible for Gardasil and many other billion dollar vaccines. Dr. Kim has chosen wisely and structured this company for success.
4) For those that complain of a 34 year Pump and Dump, Inovio currently has more cash than EVER and with more partnerships coming, share dilution and insufficient cash flow will not be a problem.
5) A similarly structured company to INO is ACAD whose 2nd largest Institutional Holder is Vanguard, who owns 2,922,469 shares. INO's largest Institutional Holder is also Vanguard, who owns 3,470,004 shares. Part 2 Continued-
Sentiment: Strong Buy
There will always be bashing....just put them on ignore as they provide nothing of substance. I am long ino, and certainly hope the comparison you make between them and ACAD isn't similar enough to experience what has happened to ACAD the past few days.