Thu, Jan 29, 2015, 7:44 AM EST - U.S. Markets open in 1 hr 46 mins

Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Message Board

  • inouno306 inouno306 Jan 1, 2014 12:16 PM Flag

    Others are watching INO - This came off the IDRA Board

    This was a recap of one investors 2013 predictions and his 2014 predictions. Notice INO. I know others are asking about investments...this may be of help with that as well. - dme306
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last year (for fun), I picked 5 stocks for 2013. I didn't "invest" in them per se as I mostly traded them and others until coming into IDRA, but let's see how they fared...

    DDD: +149.90% INO: +480.00% ACAD: +428.33% GILD: +100.11% CELG: +108.35%

    Overall, not too shabby. The average gain if one was to invest in all 5 equally would have a cumulative return of 253.34%. So (for fun), below are my 5 picks for 2014 and their current share price and my projected price target in parentheses...

    IDRA: 4.63 (22.00)
    GALE: 4.96 (13.50)
    INO: 2.90 (5.10)
    RNN: 0.51 (2.05)
    GTAT: 8.72 (18.00)

    INO makes the list again for the 2nd year in a row, but I believe IDRA will be the top gainer in 2014. I played it a bit safer last year going with 2 large caps (GILD, CELG), so going with more risk in 2014. GTAT is already a billion dollar company, but I see IDRA, GALE and INO surpassing the 1B threshold in 2014.

    As of today, I'm 100% in IDRA. I may at some time in 2014 re-distribute, but IDRA will most likely remain my top holding throughout 2014. The only chance of that not occurring would be on unexpected negative trial results of IMO-8400, which I put a 10% chance of occurrence at this time. I feel 90% confident of reaching statistical significance. For the bio investors and traders out there, you know 90% is a very high confidence rating. Have a great 2014 and I'll revisit this post on Jan 1, 2015. Remember, it's just for fun :-)

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies
 
INO
8.50-0.44(-4.92%)Jan 28 4:00 PMEST

Trending Tickers

i
Trending Tickers features significant U.S. stocks showing the most dramatic increase in user interest in Yahoo Finance in the previous hour over historic norms. The list is limited to those equities which trade at least 100,000 shares on an average day and have a market cap of more than $300 million.