There will be more to go down. Think about it. While we have been waiting for good news concerning trials which propelled pricerecently higher. Why wouldn't the co wait for the result before raising money, if the trial is successful as we all are expecting? I am now beginning to wonder the timing of the raise. Will wait until the news. Stock has been a stellar performer based on the expected trial success and this early secondary offering seems to raise doubts of the success. Been burned by similar biotech investments, so I am very cautious and analyze the co moves carefully.