I bought more this morning @ .16 bringing my total upto 100,000 shares. I have faith in the management team and the future of this company. I am a little sick to my stomach as that is most of the money I have to invest, so I'm nervous. I'm praying I haven't made a mistake.
Any thoughts on financing? Appears we are waiting for final contracts to be drawn with Visser, and Visser clearly has us by the huevos. If the Visser deal falls through I can't imagine what plan B will look like.