I've been burnt a few times recently holding thru earnings. With this one, I'll lose the potential jump if earnings are great and not risk a big loss if they are just okay or bad. I love the stocks potential, will buy it back soon but I sold today at 20.38.
Tomorrow if I can get shares for under $17, I'm a buyer. The low price after hours was $17. I'm hoping for an early morning swoon to replace my shares because long term, I still believe in this stock. PS....my pair is ok infn444....how's yours.