In the History of UVXY, today was the worst trading day of all
and just think, in the future you can tell your grandchildren that this morning you bought Uvxy with a smile on your face because
- Jobs reports missed by a mile
- millions of Americans stopped looking for work
- North Korea moving nuke missiles to firing ranges
- Embassies in North Korea shutting down due to Nuke threats
- Republicans tell Obama no new taxes
- Blah, Blah, Blah,
Yes - the day you thought you would hit a home run, you hit a weak bunt and got thrown out at first base. Oh and please don't tell me you held Uvxy over night since no one does that anymore. At least no one missing a few fingers.
Yep, the worst Uvxy trading day in the history of this crazy ETF.
I bought at open with fingers crossed but with a 12 cents stop below my buy in price. Took another loss on this pig, but stop did its job. Monday could be ugly for the market (up or down) since no one knows which way things are going anymore and uvxy never holds a gain. Time to go back to CD and money markets and make 1% a year.