Just got to live with my decision. I expected at the end of day a slight pump up on UVXY in the last 5 minutes. Now I see it trading higher in AH. Market is losing strength the last two days. Enthusiasm is decreasing. Market is fagging out, out of wind. Good luck. Charts show that today slight stall of VIX is normal. We may have the next two days up on UVXY.
You need to relax. If you have no confident in charts and buying when you should be buying, then you should look for something else. I don't look at the "noise" from minute to minute or even hour to hour. Back in January, I held this POS for almost two weeks. Just buy more when the time is right or sell which ever comes first.
I would not normally hold over the weekend, but I am. There seems to be a temporary floor at 6.20. it may test at that price, but if it goes below...I will add more. And...will keep an eye on the VIX.
I have a small position and using this as a hedge...yes I said a hedge to my stock portfolio. But...if we go over 7 bucks and I sell, I will go short. Kid...you have to admit...the shorts are right. Did you notice that JCC was not active on the board today? Did you notice that King was preaching about pushing the price up? They know that now is not the time to short,,,but waiting for this thing to pop...like King said...another 10 or so percent. That is when we short...after the pop.