It's trying to work it's way back down there. I sold yesterday at 7.6901 and bought back in at 7.6499. I should have waiting until today and had that feeling, but was glad to grab a few extra shares. Will wait until next week to look at that again.
I guess we have to wait until mid September before we get any action from NCT management. I am sure they are looking for deals and working on deals, but with vacations things more slowly. I think of NCT has my personal real estate hedge fund. Right now I just need patience. If the price should decline to $7.50, I am a buyer.
LOL... No matter what, enjoy your returns no matter how you want to look at them...
How about this, I'm enjoying a 16% annual return from dividends on the money I invested which combined with capital appreciation totals 46% YTD while the current dividend yield is approx 10.4%.
That should cover all bases
This discussion wasn't about total return. If it was, I would have never made the original comment. It was about currently receiving 15% in dividends while waiting. At todays prices it's 10.4%. You could sell today and put it into RSO for 13.9% or NRF for 11.1% is all you are doing is collecting a dividend while waiting and thus at todays prices your current return would be better in either of those two based off of dividends.
Now, I think NCT is a better mover from here until year end, but who knows. ResCap is going to play a large part in that one way or the other. I think NRF is second best choice. Anyway, original comment on this wasn't about total return. You are trying to bring apples to an orange fight.
We are in violent agreement on that. Personally not in it just for the dividend, I'm looking for a total return. Which has been 46% in the short time I've been invested. (2 dividend cycle's) More if I count the 3 or 4 times I traded in and out prior to letting it ride.