Thanks for the tutorial rrb. I was going to wait until the final proxy was submitted but the prelim was good enough. As for the coverage ratio issue, I just went brain dead. I now feel comfortable going up to a buy rating since I think the fundamentals are still strong. The only thing holding me back from a "Strong Buy" recommendation is I'd like to see the 3Q earnings first. I was a little disappointed that we didn't get to a $0.65 dividend in 2Q and we seem to be a little behind in trying to reach a $3.00 annual div by the end of the year (that's 4Q reported in Feb 07). It's still an excellent long term performer given some alternative investments and technicals do indicate a rise in the price.