I just stepped in after waiting for pullback for 1 year!!!
I been waiting for a pullback which would never happen. It kept on going and now I had to get in at double of when I first wanted to buy. However I got in at $97 and if I sell something else will buy a lot more. Since I did the same with Rig and Bac I have to wait for thier pop before unloading and would like to unload Bac- its not acting well but in a year or so I'll have 50% but will sell if I could get in the plus area quickly before Fls and Rig jump. Fls will be going up very soon so I might not make it. This stock just keeps going up with a low P/E still so plenty of room.