I'm not Zon, last I loked, but I agree with you. In addition, the market is dangerously sloppy. i've just sold roghly haf of my holdings, including PKZ, and will await events. A later entry is likely. I'm a buy- and- hold type, so this is a big decision.
I'm staying long for the high $46-47 range for PKZ minimum &will add shares if we get to high $30's.
I've stayed long all weekend and today as well on all my NY crude & UL gas futures contracts & will get out of Junes @ $57.29-58.00 & $1.5900-1.6100 respectively & am not willing to add to my position because I think oil will go higher & not make $60 & then I will get my chance over the summer to re-establish in the high $40's low $50 range for another run at the high!