Lets assume they release numbers.. What will happen to the stock price. I am wondering what the + and - potential is. They have already said what wont be affected... What will be affected? I made 6% plus the last divi and sold today. Kept my ira holding though.. Very hard to rationalize this. No numbers as in Obama and his lack of budget...... Inputs please.
The possibility of serious accounting irregularities drove me out of this stock months ago and I have been waiting ever since. There appears no legitimate reason to wait for January 15. I fear the worst and since I have no way to discount that I feel I have to stay away. It is also questionable, potentially even criminal if anyone else has more information regarding this issue than the investment relations for CIM puts out to all of us, and is trading on it. I am not sure about the recent insider buys but that sure doesn't sit well.
I really cant remember seeing this kinda delays in filing and it turn out well. Glad i unloaded at 2.80. Maybe it goes back to book if there is some outstanding news.... I think that is low probability at this point. I really think nly is trying to keep the stink off them. Who knows... Made a pile on hlf after xmas different situation. I knew that was a trade cim is a divi investment and if they are returning capital the divi will get pole axed along with pps. Inputs plz.