% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

PDL BioPharma, Inc. Message Board

  • sbcase97 sbcase97 Feb 6, 2002 10:00 AM Flag

    Buying this stock at the price I did

    was the worst decision I have ever made in the stock market by far. I still think it is going to get back up to the price within a month, but if I had just waited about 5-7 days I would have gotten in at a much better price and made a much larger profit sooner. I got in at $26.50.

    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies
    • Don't go too hard on yourself for buying at 26. I thought it would test 21, didn't wait, and bought at 22.50 !#*!. If it goes back to 40, we're both heroes! Only time will tell.

      • 2 Replies to MCROC43
      • The good news it seems is that it is holding at the 20.90 support level. I like that very much. When the selling pressure can't drive it lower there might be a short squeeze in the reverse direction. Or, maybe the ship will take on more water...just keep rowing!

      • I have done a few of those as well. I am trying to be patient, but it is not going to rally significantly until this market gets out of this funk it is in. And right now, it really looks sick. It is going to take some major news, repeated major news, in the biotech sector in general to get this sector out of the dumps. I just don't think the earnings report for this company is going to lead to any significant upside this time. There is too much other bad news flying around. But I am not going to sell. I am going to watch it very closely in the next couple of days, and I think I am going to add a few shares to my position today. I hope I am not making a mistake.

3.26-0.07(-2.10%)May 26 4:00 PMEDT