Making the case for longs:
- Most technical indicators are bullish per Market Edge and others.
- Analysts Mean Target is 11 with some projecting as high as 14.
- All analyst recommendations are Hold, Buy or Strong Buy per Yahoo and E*Trade
- BPI is swimming in cash ($6.01 per Yahoo) which will provide strong support.
- Low P/E of 4.33 per E*Trade
- No debt is per Yahoo.
- Nice uptrend despite doomsday forecasts from shorts. I predict that the uptrend continues.
- Insiders were selling their shares every month and year before August 18th but after August 18th they stopped selling. They are still receiving options which they convert to shares as part of their compensation and are holding their shares. Obviously they think that the shares are oversold.
- BPI will get accreditation; after all, what other choices are there. They could sell and shareholders would win under that scenerio. However, there isn't any indication that management will go that route but it is an option nonetheless. They could do nothing and accreditation would go down the drain. That hardly seems likely. After all, accredtation authorities have outlined what needs to be done and BPI being a successful business in the past, will continue to do what is necessary to continue that success.