Seeing that I paid on average around $7.85 a share with a yield on my cost basis around 18% I will gladly sell you my shares if either the current yield falls below 8% or it trades higher than 1.50 book value. Until then the price still appears reasonable to me at the market.
You have done quite well in codi. as I have in ainv when I bought at 2.60 and still hold. I do like to diversify and actually do have a position in codi at about 11.80. Want to increase my stake but only if I get a real good bargain. Like a garage sale. Just posting for fun and it keeps the share price of codi from falling much. You know, when you want something it never seems to go there.