how is everything? at what price do you think this stock will max out? and do you plan on holding through 2nd qtr's earnings?
i am still holding and was thinking of selling around 65.
I've sold. I personally can't take the wild price swings because of the low float.
It was a good move to initiate the quarterly dividend. Next, company needs to do a 3 for 1 or 4 for 1 stock split, then I'll consider buying my shares back.
i have noticed that the next earnings according to yahoo is may 6. the last report was march 18. should not the next earnings be approx sometime in june? this will be 3 months from march 18.
What I am saying is that because the number of shares are so small, and the bid/ask spread is so wide, and because the market maker can easily remove the ask and rip you off, you can never place a market order to buy or sell the stock. If you do, regardless what the quote shows when you click the button to submit your order, you can potentially pay significantly more than the current market price if buying, or get significantly less if selling. This is exactly what happened that morning when the stock was trading around $38 and it opened executing the one trade at $42.59. That was carelessness/stupidity by whoever placed that order. That person learned a $400 lesson and likely won't make that same mistake again.