you said GSL is one of the few places possible to double your money in the next couple years, which I agree. You seem to think there are other good possibilities- which stocks are you thinking of? My other holdings are KEM LCC WDC VG for what it's worth, I see all with double potential.
i remember in 1987 John Templeton predicted the Dow would hit 3500 to 4000 w/in 5 years or so, just on technical factors alone. most people thought he was nuts, had finally lost his acumen. faith has always been a tough game:) hehe; SJ had a lot.
FWIW I added to BAC (target $25 in 3 years) WLP (target $100 this year) and KEM (target $15 in 3 years) today. Bull market in equities will be the greatest ever seen looking for Dow to 50K or more in 5 years imo.
Thanks for the tip! Got the ticker/expiration date/strike price terms etc?
Only problem is they take up buying power, ideal thing would be to find a stock over $5 that will double, you go all in long that stock and it only takes 30% of your buying power, then with the other 70% you short VXX! There is no risk to owning equities!
Or I guess we could all just buy calls on AAPL since it will be over $2000 in a year or so.