PEP just followed the market today, a tiny bit weaker is all. I jumped in on GOOG when it got thrashed even worse and bottom fished it. It took a little time, but it popped back up for some nice gains. I would worry if I did this on some fly-by-night small cap or reverse-merger foreign company that gained access to the USA markets by the back door. But I'm not worried with major main street name brands like PEP. We have had so many up days without any real pull back that many pundits say any real attempt at a correction will be minor and short lived, because too much money is still on the sideline. Those who have missed this slow, long crawl upward are waiting for any sort of correction to jump back in. If we have a correction on Greece, I think the market will stop at a mini-correction like 3% or 4%, so have some dry powder ready, IMO, because your buying opportunities won't last long. I'm down less than 1% on PEP. Not worried yet. Upside and downside risk are both minor at the moment. I predict PEP will be $65 at the end of February.
Hope I'm not wrong,
since I'm long.
U don't know that.
What if shorts are smacking this today and tomorrow it pops a buck and then funds decide to rip some shorts heads off for another buck or two?
Anyways you should buy low and sell high.
Yep. I keep adding the lower she goes.
Wonder if I can get a seat on the BOD with the number of shares I have.
I might put in a shareholder resolution to have the company stop ripping me so hard on the stock options. Maybe a limit to the number of shares that can be issued. Smaller companies routinely limit the number of shares issued to 3% or less. There is no reason for PEP to have to issue that many shares when you are a 2 billion share company.