- they take business from cisco 9 of 10 times they go against them
- the sequesters largest impact was this quarter
- stelhead and OPnet will soon cross sell
- the integration items like reassigning and reconfiguring it's sales force and management regions will be completed in June.
- cash will be used to buy back shares instead of paying down debt because of it's undervaluedmshares
- CEO said Rvbd is a cash cow
- enterprise growth was 9% ex OPnet
Did they say what the size of that CSCO biz is they take away from them? Maybe CSCO didn't really want it cause it's chump change to them. Did they say just what % of revs comes from FED govt. and why a tiny sequester is impacting them?
I have been riding the stock down from 40$ and iam tired of his empty promises even though I thought they will beat the numbers this Q and would raise forcast for the upcoming Q since they have missed the last four quarters .Unfortunately,they have missed in the top and bottom line and forcasted lower guidance for the upcoming Q in the top line and the bottom line and that's no no for wall street.