'IRVINE, CA, Sep 27, 2010 (MARKETWIRE via COMTEX) -- BIOLASE Technology, Inc (NASDAQ: BLTI), the world's leading dental laser company, announced today that it has completed a corporate-wide reorganization that has achieved the goal of reducing, by approximately 30%, its total current sales breakeven level.
Federico Pignatelli, Chairman and CEO, commented, "This restructuring was performed rapidly, but also with great care. I am pleased to report that the cost reduction was achieved while keeping the company structure intact."
Pignatelli continued, "In essence, what we eliminated was unnecessary and non-essential for BIOLASE to perform successfully and with efficiency. At the same time, we are continuing our critical innovation and new product development activities. As the technology leader in laser dentistry, it is paramount for us to keep our R&D efforts at their historical levels, and that is where they will remain. With that in mind, our R&D department has been minimally affected by this restructuring. As a consequence of the new business model, and the reduction in overall fixed costs, our current yearly sales breakeven level is now at approximately $32 million on an EBITDA cash basis. It therefore becomes highly likely that BIOLASE will be profitable in the fourth quarter of 2010 and beyond." '
What a great manager Freddie is.
Sentiment: Strong Sell
Yeh you fool he added 50% more direct sales since then as well as 6-10 new 510ks submitted and imaging divsion...is that all free? Look you clown I am on to your game and agenda. Everyone knows this stock is being manipulated by the likes of someone leaning on the stock thru NITE with an agenda that is beyond just a run of the mill short and you will be caught. Further given your history of message board posts on #$%$ stocks like FONR you are nothing more than a small retail fish with no credibility.....and the fundamentals on Wed will speak for themselves proving every one of your points mute completely destroying any integrety you have left.
Dear Dr. breakem1
you are an analyst too, so why not issue a research report on Dental lasers and BIOLASE?
- Market size data for Dental Lasers market categories - Diode Lasers, ErYAG Lasers and CO2 Lasers.
- Annualized market revenues ($m), volume (units) and average price ($) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within the three market categories. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for seven years to 2018.
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for the overall Dental Lasers market in each of the aforementioned countries.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Dental Lasers market in BRICS.
Key players covered include:
- Sirona Dental Systems, Inc.
- AMD Lasers, LLC
- BIOLASE Technology, Inc.
- FOTONA proizvodnja optoelektronskih naprav d.d.
- KaVo Dental Corporation
- DEKA M.E.L.A. s.r.l.
- Dabi Atlante S/A Industrias Medico Odontologicas
- Gigaa Optronics Technology Company Ltd.
- HOYA ConBio
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the Dental Lasers competitive landscape in BRICS.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
what is interesting in this "E" report?
I don't find any.........
All those claim monopoly in Dental lasers by BIOL must explain, why so slow growth n dental lasers and no earnings yet?
Interestingly imaging contributed interesting revenue to spin revenue growth for the hype but what shock me is , I don't see any material bottom line to ash or cash flow?
I will only comment after all spins by Frederico after CC
Good luck Dear Breakem1
Of course Freddie added sales guys. He fuired 1/3 of them in order to get the $32M break even number. He also had to hire guys to replace Schein's. I didn't notice anything in teh PR that even mention that.
How can a penny stock like Biolase be "manipulated" with shorts less than 8% of the outstanding stock? There are 2.5M (up from 1.9M) shares short with 33.3M shares out.
I am a retail buyer. I have written that MANY times. As to credibility I used to post my Biolase trades an stopped after I shown I'd doubled my money. I only made 35% in less that three months shorting last time. I covered way to early, but why be a pig. I'm suprised you didn't find those posts.
FONR! I don't think I have owned FONR for 7 or 8 years. Where did you come up with that?
As far as Biolase goes, I think there is a very good chance the stock will run to $5, but I doubt it can be sustained. I also think there is a good chance that the stock price will drop below $3, depending on the report. I will likely be shorting again if it does get over $5, especially with the week 1Q13 coming so soon after the FY12 numbers. I suspect Freddie used every accounting trick in the book to make 4Q12 look the best it could. If he did the 1Q13 will suffer just like 1Q11 when he pulled the trick to pump up 4Q10.
Sentiment: Strong Sell
Tomorrow is the Earnings call. Hopefully they will give some guidance for this quarter and beyond. They have already announced that last quarter (Q4-2012) they did over $18 million in revenue. They beat their guidance by quite a bit. We will find out the exact numbers tomorrow when they release the numbers during their earnings call.