As Atty said, with respect, I think you're missing the point. For the point of this discussion, let's say the current at-home penetration is 1% which SODA currently has. GMCR/KO did not get in this to battle SODA for that 1%. It's for the other 99% that's SODA's currently after. Room for many in a growing category.