So lets look at our investors, Safeguard and Quaker partners
Now looking at some facts that we need to review and why we are important to the major investors.
1. Safeguard has about 5-6% of it's net worth in Nupathe.
2. Quaker and partners own around 9% of there net worth in Nupathe
3. Quaker and partners have had 1/3 or 7 out of 23 companies that they invest with, who have products come to market were bought out.
4. Safeguard, Quaker, and GSK are normally in this market to make quick money, around 2-3 years. This is about the time they have been in.
5. GSK investment purchased into Nupathe due to the Z-patch. Not some off the wall generic drug that is worth $0.20 per application.
6. These guys bought into something that provides value added to the end user.
We might have been waiting for a few months, however everything has a plan and it will all come together for the retailers who hold out.