I'm down about 23% in this stock with about 4100 shares. I feel lost and hopeless but I'll still hold on. Will probably buy more if it drops further but i don't have much more to invest. I'm thinking after it goes to its bottom, it can't go no where but up because Z will sell whatever option is taken to market it.
Good luck with your decision. I believe you should be prepared to hold for at least a year without needing to disturb your position, in case they go it alone and are without a partner or suitor who has agreed to buy them out. I am in a similar position and agree with Zippy it is ripe to buy but not de-risked by any investment standard. The rewards are potentially great, but many things can still go wrong. The lack of news has most of us worried.