Sat, Jan 31, 2015, 10:31 AM EST - U.S. Markets closed

Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

NuPathe Inc. Message Board

  • titusmabon titusmabon Sep 13, 2013 6:12 PM Flag

    If no news by Wednesday of next week I will be doubling down on this.

    Gambled big already might as well go for broke. Money coming in and I like to buy low. Path is my worst holding. I can average down to about $2.95. Still think a partnership will double my investment. A buyout triples or more. If bad news bad for for me, if good news good for me, if no news I gamble.My wife is already mad at me so I can't do any more harm there. Good luck to all.

    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies
    • titus: I have no idea what the stock price will be over the next 3-4 months. we will start to getting sales data next spring with a full qrt. of "Z" on the market i still beleive that "Z" has all the properties to have a strong start out of the gate and a growth curve that will last for years, i have not built a position in a single stock this large since HUN during the crash it took a long time to work out but i stayed with my gut felling and my DD averaging down on red days there were days i would question myself as im sure everyone was that was a buyer of anything back then, I look at all the data that out there on "Z" and beleive that it will be a major success for PATH and of coarse the shareholders. Will be a buyer with you next week on red days. If even my lowest revenue model comes to be 3-5 years out we will have done extremely will, if the high number is acheived the stock price number i modeled is so high that i will not put it on this mb at this time. peace

      Sentiment: Strong Buy

    • Your comment slays me, what rationale! I got a good laugh and admire your guts, but I must say you seem a bit narrowly focused on this one holding. Why not through some good money at a new idea and not get so inwardly focused? Did you hear about GALE dropping hard today on their announcement of financing? They have a good story, how about ATRS with a PDUFA date on October 14th, with a very high likelihood of FDA approval and a broad pipeline beyond Otrexup? Why not HZNP, or INO as a diversification? Both are sure winners in a holding pattern! Good luck whatever you decide, I think this one will work out, not sure of the timing though.

      Sentiment: Buy

      • 1 Reply to jrdelane
      • jrdelane, thanks for note. good solid advise which I will consider. I plan on buying more Path but will do it incrementaly over the next few weeks(assuming no news)(Still think Nupathe is my best chance for a big win). Will also look at other possibilities and not throw everything in here. I do have 4 other stock investments but Path is my biggest. We could be hearing news any day now as the start of the 4th quarter is getting closer. If we get bad news short term -going it alone I would expect a drop in price. I will save some dollars for that possibility as well. I'm thinking this is a winner either way-Buyout/partner or alone.

 
PATH
4.250.00(0.00%)Feb 21 4:00 PMEST

Trending Tickers

i
Trending Tickers features significant U.S. stocks showing the most dramatic increase in user interest in Yahoo Finance in the previous hour over historic norms. The list is limited to those equities which trade at least 100,000 shares on an average day and have a market cap of more than $300 million.