1. WHAT DOES IT COST TO MANUFACTURE PER UNIT?
2. WHAT IS THE RETAIL PRICE PER UNIT?
3. WHAT IS THE WHOLESALE PRICE TO PHARMACIES PER UNIT?
4. WHAT DOES IT COST TO ACQUIRE EACH CUSTOMER?
5. HOW MUCH HAVE YOU SOLD TO DATE?
6. DO YOU HAVE ANY OTHER PRODUCTS?
7. DO YOU HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO GO IT ALONE?
8. WHAT WAS THE VALUATION WHEN THE PRESENT INVESTORS INVESTED?
9. HOW MUCH INVENTORY DO YOU HAVE ON HAND?
10. HOW DO YOU PLAN TO PRODUCE ENOUGH UNITS WITHOUT SUFFICIENT MONEY?
11. HOW MUCH CAN YOU RAISE BY ISSUING MORE SHARES?
12. WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF YOU DON NOT OR CAN NOT RAISE ENOUGH BY ISSUING MORE SHARES?
13. HOW LONG CAN YOU STAY SOLVENT?
Considering the above, it is amazing this is still over $2.00!
But I am stuck here just like the rest of you poos soles. Fortunately I only gamble what I can afford to lose.
On a positive note, as soon as I give up and sell a major MAPP-like deal will no doubt...no doubt...be announced.
Why are you hating so much man? You really only like to be a hater and enjoy looking at others fail. I wonder do you laugh when you see a old woman fall down? A little boy run over, do you laugh? I never could understand what money drives a person like you to cheer at the failure or down turn in ones life. I hope that all your hate filled spews in some way shine just a little cheer into your heart. Thanks for pointing out basic material start-ups and try to enjoy some of what life has to offer instead of hating so much.