I would not long or short. Stand back and wait for your long position. The big bucks in the short has been made, personally, I think this has a bit more to go but I don't think that much more, I think down to 22 or 20, but you never know. UNLESS...supposedly they are going to release earnings in a couple of weeks. However...if, with all this drama, they decide to delay earnings, then the street will take it very negatively and another big leg down for sure. You could buy here but you should buy a put(25) under it for insurance but then you're limiting your profit as the 25s are very expensive, too expensive to make it worth it. As a matter of fact the 22s and 20s and are expensive. Another clue as to what, some at lease, think it's going to. It's a gamble anyway you look at it. Too complicated, if they announce a delay you could short if your fingers are that quick or wait for the good news and jump in long FAST. I'm a trader and this is what I do, I'm not at another job where you may not get the news in time. I have this up all day for I see instantly what news is coming in and can act quick, you've got to be quick, like in about five-seconds, that's all the time you will have to jump, one way or the other.
Based on charts, as best as I can ascertain, look's like this may be headed to around 22, or 20. If it can hold there then this may reverse trend line. Fridays little blurb is not fundamental, might be up a little(or not) Monday but is not enough for catalyst. Earnings/restatement in two weeks will tell the story.