That's what I've been doing but it's not going to work forever. I'm worried about a negative PR coming down the pike before the open and waiting for that big gap down to happen. If it doesn't happen before the open, I feel it's safe to jump back in and play the daily move. Just my style of trading. Good luck in yours!