1. We filed several new patent applications to protect our product our product candidates and technology platforms:
2.. We in-licensed new technologies, including two antibodies that target early neurotoxic forms of tau protein, which have application for therapeutic and diagnostic uses:
3. We initiated an important collaboration with the University of California, Irvine's Dr. Frank LaFerla, Chancellor's Professor and Chair, Neurobiology and Behavior School of Biological Sciences, Director, Institute for money Impairments and Neurological Disorders, as well as Dr Kim Green and his team:
4. We appointed world-renowned antibody drug developer, Dr. Dan Shochat, as Consultant, VP Development:
5. We developed a detailed road map and signed a letter of Intent with Lonza regarding the manufacter of our antibody drug conjugate, CONJUMAB-A, which is being developed for age-related macular degeneration.
6. We sighned a Research Service Agreement with iNovacia to evaluate lead compounds for the CONJUMAB-A program:
7. We initiated testing of our TauC3 monoclonal antibody in an Alzheimer"s preclinical model:
8. We mounted a strong appeal against the patent challenge we face in Europe from Pfizer & Johnson & Johnson.
Sentiment: Strong Buy