1. One of the airplanes with new SPD film in the windows.
2. I know it was not Hankuk film because I have seen Hankuk film as well. If it is not Hitachi film, then there is another film maker producing film of a remarkable range and clarity. So I really don't care if it is Hitachi film or not.
3. The cost of operating SPD windows, especially since it costs nothing to have them completely dark, is minimal. As time goes by the cost of purchasing them will diminish. The cost of cooling homes and commercial buildings, in the meantime, will continue to rise, unless and until the energy they use comes from a source other than petroleum, coal, or or natural gas.
4. What is your take on global climate change?
5. What is your take on the shorts' ability to slow or reverse the upward trend in the stock's price?
Anyone with a realistic understanding of the global climate change crisis would disagree.
There has been an enormous amount of money coming into alternative energy investments in the past two years, and companies which offer real-world solutions to our energy consumption problems will be getting more and more attention.
If you haven't seen the quality of Hitachi's film do yourself a favor and look at it.