2:15PM, big market tank didn't poll this one further down. So change direction for me here. Bought half position at $19.05. Wait to cash in next Tuesday. If this one goes down to $18, will add another half. Time for Oct month end run.
You crack me up. At 2:32, you were posting in another thread that you wouldnt cover until 18. But you discovered at 2:15 pm that it had bottomed at 19 and you posted at 2:49 that you bought there. Right .... mom & dad apparently dont watch what the kiddo is doing on the pc in the afternoons. ;)
Hey, don't blame me. I am here to make money. I follow the market not other wat around.
This one was not in sync with NAZ in the past few days until today. I was waiting for the market reverse after the big run, when I saw the 2:15 market tank didn't pull this one further down, I reversed my direction quickly.
Up half dollar today, expecting it touching $20 tomorrow. Waiting for next Tue.