Finally had the time to listen to the most recent quarterly results webcasts. Here are my takeaways both positive and negative, feel free to add your own accordingly. Thanks.
1. Sales and bookings in January and February so far this year are ahead of last years Jan. Feb. (if this continues that will be great for next earnings annoucement to gain some needed attention)
2. 7 new project awards and 3 new customers
3. Stong cash position (8.5mln) and 180 day reprieve from delisting
4. New compensation incentive for PPD/VSCP strategic alliance. Sounds like PPD sales force will receive extra compensation for packaging VSCP services.
1. 13 mln revenue for year compared to 14.3 compared to year prior.
2. Gross margin 44% compared to 48% (decline was attributed to higher % to muscular skeleton projects which are more costly apparently
3. Dramatic increase in time period to hear responses from clients - attributed to "general market conditions".
4. Have not provided 2013 revenue guidance - although they did say they were confident they will returen to a positive growth rate which would imply at least above 13 mln for the fiscal year.
These were some points I gathered from the conference, I'm hopin the negatives are more in the rear view mirror and the positives are the road ahead, we should get a better answer to this in 1st quarter report though.