Wed, Aug 20, 2014, 11:44 AM EDT - U.S. Markets close in 4 hrs 16 mins

Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

VirtualScopics Inc. Message Board

  • yags_2001 yags_2001 Mar 14, 2013 2:49 PM Flag

    If we don't hear FDA decision by late June....

    then I'm guessing VSCP will be readying for an R/S.....however, I suppose its possible we could see a run up between now and then in anticipation of FDA decision and who know, maybe Q1 will ROCK and cause this go over a $1 and stay there for a week.......we will see......:D

    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies
    • "...ROCHESTER, N.Y., Feb. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- VirtualScopics, Inc. (Nasdaq: VSCP) today announced that The Nasdaq Stock Market has informed the Company that it has been granted an additional 180 day period, or until August 26, 2013, to regain compliance with the minimum $1 bid price per share requirement..."

      What you say, "I'm guessing VSCP will be readying for an R/S", by late June. You might be correct but they will have another almost 2 months from late June to Aug 26, 2013. Granted, I hope everything works out OK, you never know. I hope Merck did their homework because they will lose a lot of money as well. If I were rich like Merck, I would ensure VSCP was on time with their project.

      Birds

      • 1 Reply to ybirdsoffire
      • birds,

        my logic here is if we don't hear from the FDA by that time I would assume VSCP has to take matters into their own hands in getting into compliance with NASDAQ listing requirements since its either that or get delisted..........

        So I would suspect that come late June, if we haven't heard anything from the FDA then they will be readying the documents to file for a reverse split if need be by Aug 26th to prevent delisting....

        however, one would hope that perhaps speculation as time goes on here its possible will drive the pps over $1 with the idea being the FDA approval/decision would be due anytime or closer as Aug 26th gets closer.......

        or we can hope that FDA approval does happen before Aug 26th regardless of R/S preparedness...

        it will be interesting to see how the market perceives this.....but two things are certain though, they will have two quarters of reporting for 2013 in by Aug 26th and NASDAQ will unlikely grant them another extention imho.....:D

 
VSCP
4.20+0.19(+4.74%)Aug 19 10:16 AMEDT

Trending Tickers

i
Trending Tickers features significant U.S. stocks showing the most dramatic increase in user interest in Yahoo Finance in the previous hour over historic norms. The list is limited to those equities which trade at least 100,000 shares on an average day and have a market cap of more than $300 million.