Following a BS downgrade, which I can't tell you how much it pains me to see, especially after the price drop LVS has been going through, I am still holding and even added a little today. I have to say that some of the drop today was related to the uncertainty over tomorrow's hearing in Vegas. Too much negativity surrounding LVS, we have broken support, management is not coming out to defend the shares, it tells me that we can can lower, mid to low 30s. Will add more there too, if it gets that low. Very interested to see how we trade tomorrow, most likely down another dollar or two, the Japan and Mid East rampage are not going anywhere. The market is in correction mode, much needed, but there are plenty of bargains out there at the present time including LVS... Look at AKAM, FCX, SNE, MOTR, F, URS, ANR, FNSR and so many more.